[IP] Clothing and Pumping

Hi folks,
I am fairly new to the list and I am sure this topic has been covered, at
least I have read about female pumpers discussing this. My question is what
are some of the tricks for wearing your pump on the belt of your trousers?
Where do you tuck the excess tubing? Under the shirt or in the trousers? My
job requires shirt and tie and it would not be very pleasing to have one
half of my shirt untucked. Any alterations to clothing tricks? I worry
about kinking the line under my belt line.
Thanks for any suggestions,

Michael Chambers
Lebanon, ME
T1 33/35yrs