Re: [IP] Paridigm Upgrade unwarrented stomping on minimed

As with any mechanical device,  there is no 100% guarantee that it will not

Let's use the automobile as an example.  If you owned a honda and after a few
years,  something broke or malfunctioned, does that mean that all hondas like
yours are unreliable?  I don't think so!

I have had my 508 for 3 years and have only had one problem where I had to send
my pump into Minimed.  Static discharge got my pump.  I called MM @ 6:30 PM and
had a replacement by 10:00 AM the next morning.   I have had nothing but
wonderful experiences with MiniMed.  I just wish the Paradigm had a larger

Thank You......Drive Through

Andy Johnson