Re: [IP] MiniMed 508 Questions....

What I was asking may have been interpreted the incorrect way.  I have no
problem doing a final prime before I insert the needle.  The resevoir itself
seems to be loose and will actually move out of the original "holder".  The
grove and silver latch that is suppose to hold the neck into place seems to
never do just that.  I find that the neck of the resevoir...when used as
full (300units), moves or pops out of the grove if touched just right.
Someone told me that as long as the door closes that the resevoir if fine
and not to worry about this, but I do.  Does anyone else have this problem?
MiniMed has been of NO HELP AT ALL!!!!