RE: [IP] New Paradigm konks out!!

Marion [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> It would be appropriate for them to "have studied" it before
> they sell the
> pump;

This will be my last post for this thread as it is quite clear to me that
your mind is completely made up and that you will not hear reason at this
point.  But others may benefit from a few more words.

This pump was fully studied before it was released.  The FDA required it,
along with all of the QA/QC data (good and bad) before Medtronic/MiniMed
could offer it.  The Paradigm is as reliable as any pump on the market.

To repeat myself a little, that does not mean that there will be no pump
failures, but that the failure rate will be within the prescribed limits for
insulin pumps.  If there is a systematic failure problem, no one wants it
fixed more than Medtronic/MiniMed.

I am very sorry that you seem to be having difficulty with the Paradigm, but
I'm also very sure that Medtronic/MiniMed wants you happy.

Jim Handsfield