Re: [IP] U50 Paradigm problem

, like the U100/U50 problem (if anyone ever makes that
> mistake it is going to be very few and far between, after you've changed
> your set a half dozen times, it is so ingrained that you're using
> one your using, you just couldn't pick the wrong one...).

This may be true in adults but it still concerns me with children.  After 4
years of pumping Laura is a pretty savvy little pumper but I have watched
her make mistakes on her current pump just because she is impatient and in a
hurry to go outside and play.  Just my thoughts...