Re: [IP] Any happy Paradigmers out there?

I started pumping on a Paradigm on 4/10.  Obviously I don't have a lot of
experience and I can't compare it to other pumps, but I have been VERY happy
with it.  Some of the problems people are talking about are probably
legitimate, but I haven't run into them yet (like all these dying pumps),
but some of the problems I've seen talked about are kind of bogus (or at
least I think so), like the U100/U50 problem (if anyone ever makes that
mistake it is going to be very few and far between, after you've changed
your set a half dozen times, it is so ingrained that you're using whichever
one your using, you just couldn't pick the wrong one...).