Re: [IP] Paridigm Upgrade

The insurance company I had when I began pumping covered pump and supplies 100%
through a local delivery company.  I never used to pay attention to prices!
That was with Cigna (and we actually used to complain, but what I wouldn't give
to be back with them).  Since my employer changed, I have a deductible and then
they pay 80%.  My latest order for 3 months (approx change every 3 days with
extra added for "oops")of all supplies- special tape to go under the set
because I am allergic, tape to go over the set because they fall off otherwise,
reservoirs, quicksets, iv prep wipes, and 9 batteries that should last at least
6 months I hope- was $750.  That's ordering from Minimed.  I have heard that
they are the most expensive.  My 508 pump cost them approximately $6000.  You
may want to find out how much if any your insurance covers before you realy
look into it.  I don't know how anybody who hasn't won the lottery can afford
this stuff without insurance.  I feel like I have been robbed since they told
me how much that last order cost.