RE: [IP] Any happy Paradigmers out there?

I've been going through the same problem, my CDE seems to be pushing the
Minimed.  I know she gets paid by the company who's pump I buy, BUT, I want
to make an informed decision, on my own.  I've asked the Animas rep and her
to set me up with a loaner for a week or so.  Then I'll try the Paradigm for
a week, and then the 508.

My CDE seems to like the Minimed, too.  You need to contact the Animas rep
in your area personally and see if they will meet with you and show you the
pump.  If you like what they say, I would then contact my CDE and schedule a
time to meet and try out the Animas.

Nobody says you can't try them ALL out before you (and your insurance) spend