[IP] Any happy Paradigmers out there?

Geez. Since finally calling my CDE with my decision to go with the Paradigm,
I'm starting to wonder if I've made a mistake. Are there any pumpers out
there who are happy with their Paradigm?

I'm wondering if maybe I should've gone with the Animas instead. It was
weird when I went in for my meeting to choose a pump. She didn't want to
show me the Animas because she said the company was still too young to be
reliable. And she was really pushing Minimed.

I know it's not polite to ask which pump is best, as we all have to make and
live with our choices. But the thing is, I'm not hearing many complaints at
all about Animas, whereas pretty much all I've been hearing lately is how
Minimed kind of sucks. Help!

Keith G.