From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Julie Britt
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 8:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Paridigm Upgrade

I have had absolutely no problems (knock on wood) with my 508 (which is
NOT
to say they don't occur, I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to
start
something here) since I got it a little over a year ago.  I had my 507C
for
about a year and a half though, and had returned it 5 times before the
insurance company agreed to get me the new one.   Unfortunately I have a
feeling that the companies will never release records saying exactly how
many times each model has been returned ;)  We need to get  "Consumer
Digest" on this...