[IP] MiniMed 508 Questions....

<<<How loose are the driver arms and the silver "J" hook that keeps the
resevoir neck in place when using a full (300 units) resevoir suppose to be?
Mine seem to be loose.  Chance >>>

If I'm understanding this correctly, it sounds like you may not be doing a
final prime to set the driver arms firmly against the reservoir plunger - it
can take up to 5 or more units - before inserting the infusion set.  I prime
by hand (pushing the insulin through) first, then after placing the
reservoir into the pump, set it to prime until a drip big enough to fall off
the needle comes out. This should seat it firmly against the plunger and
assure you are getting the proper delivery. Perhaps I misread what was
meant. (~_^)

A dog is loved by old and young; He wags his tail and not his tongue