Re: [IP] Serters

In a message dated 5/18/2002 1:19:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They told me they're no longer sending out free serters with anything and
> that they had dropped the prices. So I just ordered one and paid the
> $14.00
> since my insurance plan doesn't cover it.
I just happened to catch your posting about the price of the serter. I am so
mad because I just purchased an inserter and had to pay the $49 and now to
see it for $14. I feel ripped off but i guess you take the good with the bad!
:) Heather W.