Re: [IP] Pumper magazines

Is Diabetes Interview available in Canada?  If so, how can I get it?

Thanks

----Original Message Follows---- From: email @ redacted Reply-To:
email @ redacted To: email @ redacted Subject: Re: [IP]
Pumper magazines Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:38:08 EDT In a message dated
5/19/2002 6:58:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time, email @ redacted writes: > You
should get Diabetes interview, a good mag with advice columns > and all
the latest scientific information. I think I get every magazine there is
on diabetes, and Diabetes Interview is, hands down, my favorite . . . I
get four times as much useful information from there than I get from all
the others combined. Lyndy Pumpmama to Katie