RE: [IP] Paridgm Resevoir Size and Loaners

Disconnect your pump and watch the tip of the clip
when you push the
reservoir tip to the side.  With mine, 5-10u of
insulin come out.
I was curious to try this and think I understand. I
pushed the reservior and did get a drip but had to
push it hard.  I have a loaner(my original 's down
button wouldn't work).  I think I'll keep it actually
because of the clip that holds the reservoir in place
seems to be more precise than my original.  It's hard
to tell what the difference is (since I can't actually
compare them) but there is something more sturdy about
this one.  Also the beeps seem quicker and sharper.
Only an observation. peg

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience