[IP] Paridigm Upgrade

I've suggested this earlier and now certainly seems like an appropriate time
to repeat it:  With of the troubles I've experienced, heard and read about
regarding the MM508, it is rather clear that it has it's problems.  The
reports are relatively consistent and virtually identical.  It should suggest
that the device has either a design or manufacturing deficiency.  We send them
back for repair and/or replacement, however the shortcomings continue.  When
does it become obvious that these pumps are not reliable?