[IP] shot vs bolus

>>>For those who inject every now and again - do you find that your Humalog
needs decrease drastically when given by injection? Catherine>>>

I don't find any difference that I'm aware of. Keep in mind, if you have any
vision problems, you might be drawing a tad more than intended and the exact
0.1u's cannot be measured in a syringe.

I know there have been preggers on this list who took massive amounts for
boluses and basals and chose to inject those boluses to help preserve their
sites. IMHO the basal running is more important than the bolus which is easy
to inject. There is still no long-acting involved and sometimes you have to
go to Chicago to get to Detroit. <gr> YMMV (~_^)

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in his
sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car