Re: [IP] Paridgm Resevoir Size

In a message dated 5/20/2002 8:45:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am debating wether to move forward with the next step up grade, or to
 with the MM508. My TDD has been 85u to 93u and this would require many new
 site changes. The new paridgm resevoir has a limit of 176u. Has anyone else
 encountered this issue? Why do I require so much Humulog? Are the new
 of the paridgm worth the expense of more frequent site changes? I can now go
 three days before a site change is required. Looking forward to some help
 those that have a similar situation.
 Thanks for any help
 Chef Jedski CCC >>
I myself decided to stick with my 508 instead of the Paradigm upgrade simply
because the Paradigm is limited on it's reservoir volume.
    I currently use 30-40 units daily, & change sites every 3 1/2 days. I am
a very active person, and I felt that if for some reason I became inactive,
and needed more insulin, I would have to change the sites quite frequently.
This does not appeal to me at all!
    Jan G.