Re: [IP] re: dead 508

My pump 1/2 died about 2 months ago. it was brand new in July (508)
apparrently, the button (up/down/sel buttons kept causing it to
lose all power. I got a loaner on Saturday (day after I called))
I received a call that my original one was fixed. decided to get
it back since I knew I was the original and only user and it was only
9 months old, and I do not know what the loaner one has been through
so I got my original one back. if it were a few years old, I probably
would have kept the loaner - looks like they replaced the case too, as
the scratches are not there.....

David R