Re: [IP] update and question

I wrote:
"The way I have stretched out usage has been to give injections for the
boluses and let the pump run just basals. " Jan

Isn't this counter productive to the freedom, convience etc offered by a
Linda & Dax >>>

Why would it be counterproductive? Isn't life about choices and if I choose
to inject a bolus to stretch out the timing in my pump's reservoir at a
particular time, what diff does it make as long as the insulin gets inside
me by my chosen method? As was stated in the original post, we learn tricks
along the way. Definitely, YMMV! (~_^)

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts