From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 11:08 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Paridgm Resevoir Size

          Sorry Derek....I apologize for my comments.....I guess I don't
know
how lucky I have been not to have alot of probs with my 508.....I understand
the lows and the paramedics and stuff.....I have been there too.....We are
all in this together...:)

          Sometimes I only open my mouth to change feet

          Best wishes to you, and good luck, and again...my apologies,

          Vance D.