Re: [IP] Scheduled tests

In a message dated 5/20/02 12:21:50 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> 1.  Just what is an MRA?
> 2.  Has anyone ever had one?
> 3.  Just what do I do with my pump during this test?
> tia

I am not a pumper (my daughter is) but I have had an MRA...it is a type of
angiogram and doesn't take long...maybe some one else knows the best way for
your pump...I figure it is less than 1 hour so i would take the pump off my
daughter.....you might ask the radiology dept too.....good luck... (mine was
a head MRA)