Re: [IP] Paridgm Resevoir Size

          In regards to the size of the resevoir...I also would rather have a
larger capacity too..but I don't get the part where you are fed up with
MiniMed because of the fact you lay on it and you get unexpected
insulin.....i have laid on it, bounced it off the floor, kicked it, stepped
on it and play softball and football and officiated basketball with it on and
I have never had a problem with my 508.......so give me a break, ok?

          Just my opinion

          Vance D. Scarsella
          Pumpnig since 5-9-01  and happily....no complaints here