From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jed Dole
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 6:43 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paridgm Resevoir Size

I am debating wether to move forward with the next step up grade, or to
stick
with the MM508. My TDD has been 85u to 93u and this would require many new
site changes. The new paridgm resevoir has a limit of 176u. Has anyone else
encountered this issue? Why do I require so much Humulog? Are the new
features
of the paridgm worth the expense of more frequent site changes? I can now go
three days before a site change is required. Looking forward to some help
from
those that have a similar situation.
Thanks for any help
Chef Jedski CCC