[IP] glucowatch

My experiences with the glucowatch have gotten better and better.  The
first day I had some troubles with it but have gotten used to it and it's
monitoring wonderfully!!  It skips readings if I go from the cool outside
to the hot car, but then does the next reading faithfully and has been
very close to my meter value.  It's wonderful to wear all night -- have
found that I go low and then high overnight.  Tonight I'm going to wear it
again and find out if I have a consistent time to begin changing my basal
rates.  THe morning highs have been frustrating me for a while now and
it's nice to have an easy way to correctly adjust the basals!