[IP] Response to several topics...

Jana, you wrote about old test supplies.  When I first
tested my urine, we put it in a test tube with
somethin g (can't remember what it was), then put a
little pill below it and lit the thing with a match.
Does anyone remember that?

Also, on the thread about pump education, I was
hospitalized for an entire week and got stabilized
there.  I don't remember too much about it actually,
and I don't even remember what year it was, but I
think it was around 1987.

I had a GREAT nurse practitioner in Orange County, CA.
 I've lost track of her - does anyone know Bev
Worcester?  She definitely treated my entire person,
not just my diabetes.  She spent lots of time asking
me  how my life was going, etc.

I do love my Kaiser doctor because he lets me do
whatever I want and supports me 100%.  But it would be
hard if I didn't have those years with Bev.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience