[IP] Re: paradigm upgrade- choice of colors?

>  MM Web page lists clear, black, blue.
> > Gee if it is I wasn't told about it. The people at Minimed told me over
> the
> > phone what the colors were. Jan

The front of my Paradigm User's Guide has a picture of three pumps:
blue, clear, and black/charcoal (and if I remember right, the Paradigm
they used in the training video that came with the pump was blue).  When
I ordered my pump, my Minimed rep told me they came in "blue, clear, and
charcoal" (Of course, she also told me the charcoal was
semi-transparent, which it's not.  The blue one looks like it is though,
at least from the picture). But I'm pretty sure they don't make *both* a
"black" and a "charcoal".

I got the charcoal.