[IP] Pumper magazines

Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 19:46:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ann Banta Clegg <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Pumper magazines

Thanks for all the great info and links on frozen shoulder.  Since I was so
successful w/that inquiry. Does anyone know of any diabetes magazines which
deal specifically with pumping?  I recently started getting Forecast and
Management, but thus far there's been nothing on pumping.  Just curious if
there's a dedicated publication out there...  Also on advice of this list,
recently got Pumping Insulin...  what a great help!  Thanks again!  Ann
Forcast is the ADA magazne hwich has good recipes sometimes amd some
interesting columns but seems to be more for type 2 diabetics rather than
type 1 Countdown is the jdf magazine and has had some good azrticals on
pumping. You should get Diabetes interview, a good mag with advice columns
and all the latest scientific information. spot
A. L. Bender, M. D.