[IP] Another insulin pen question

Well, I've been using the pen for a couple of days and many people have
helped me out.  I have yet another question.  Having been a pumper for 7
years, I am used to giving myself very precise boluses.  I am wondering how
precise the pen is.  If I give myself a 1 unit bolus (trying to bring a 196
reading down to 100), am I really giving myself 1 full unit?  2 hours after
the bolus, I only got to 166 and I was expecting to be around 135 or so.  Am
I only getting perhaps 3/4 of a unit?  Could my technique be better?  (I do
leave the pen in and slowly count to 5.) Am I expecting too much control
from the pen?