Re: [IP] Re: Leaving introducer needle in

Thanks to those who replied to my post - Since that was a few days ago now,
I don't really recall (Hillary Syndrome) what happened. The first post (from
Sara m.g.?) sounded good so I reprimed 0.5u into me. Needless to say, I'm
still here. We were out of town over the weekend and I'm just now playing
ketchup. (~_^)

Success isn't spontaneous combustion - you have to light your own fire