----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Banta Clegg" <email @ redacted>

> Thanks for all the great info and links on frozen shoulder.  Since I was
so successful w/that inquiry. Does anyone know of any diabetes magazines
which deal specifically with pumping?  I recently started getting Forecast
and Self Management, but thus far there's been nothing on pumping.  Just
curious if there's a dedicated publication out there...  Also on advice of
this list,  recently got Pumping Insulin...  what a great help!  Thanks
again!  Ann