[IP] Pumper magazines

Thanks for all the great info and links on frozen shoulder.  Since I was so
successful w/that inquiry. Does anyone know of any diabetes magazines which
deal specifically with pumping?  I recently started getting Forecast and Self
Management, but thus far there's been nothing on pumping.  Just curious if
there's a dedicated publication out there...  Also on advice of this list,
recently got Pumping Insulin...  what a great help!  Thanks again!  Ann