Re: [IP] minimed

> I was double charged on my credit card for a single order (each $38.40) of
a case and Ketostix from Minimed. When i complained about it to them they
say it
will take 5-6 weeks due to their backlog of credit problems. When I checked
my account later I see they have even figured out how to charge me again for
the third time. Is this typical MM customer service or the exception?
I would consider this an exception, but a speedy resolve for you would be to
contact your credit card company and tell them you are disputing the charge.
They will immediately take the disputed charge off of your account.  You
won't have to wait for MM to catch up with the error.