[IP] Re: Mono

         I had mono a few years ago and my symtoms were a mild sore throat and
I was very tired . As soon as I got to work in the morning I wanted to go home
and go back to sleep and that wasn't normal for me. I can't understand why the
doctor didn't give you the strep test that has results in just minutes. If the
doctor tests you for mono he should have those results in minutes too. Good

Kathy L.