Re: [IP] 508 error---grrrr

> My problem now is figuring out how much NPH to take to replace the basal.
I guess I'll just estimate and check my bs more often. >

To figure out how much long-acting insulin to use, a good rule of thumb to
use is: divide the total number of units you use in a day for your basal on
the pump and divide it by 80%.  I'm doing that at the moment, so I took my
pump basal total of 9 and divided it by .8 and am using 12 units of
long-acting.  I am testing every 2 hours and have been on the high side and
may end up taking more when it's time to re-shoot.  But it seems like a safe
place to start.  Good luck!