Re: [IP] albuterol and diabetes

I found that when I used albuterol I had a different
response each time I used it, so I couldn't
necesssarily bolus for the whopping high I often get.
I also noticed it was very difficult to get my BG to
come down when it went up after a hit of albuterol.
Using a spacer can really help. They make oone that
keeps you from inhaling too fast that makes an
accordion whistling sound. That helped me a little.
But I asked many different docs about the effects of
albuterol on my BG and got as many different answers.
It'll probably be one you have to experiment with on
your own.
Catherine