[IP] Re: Leaving introducer needle in

> Subject: RE: [IP] Newbie-type Q

Well, I did it and more. I left the introducer needle in all day and
discovered it at night when I was getting ready for bed. Definitely not a
brilliant thing to do but fortunately it didn't seem to matter. My blood
sugars were just fine all day long. Yes, I pulled the ol' needle right out!
So, what happened to you, Jan?  Notice any difference?