Re: [IP] Glucowatch

My experience has been similar to yours. I've now used it 3 times. On the
first try I was doing some assorted work around the house (some of it in the
hot attic) during the warm up period. When it came time to calibrate I got 6
SKIPPED values due to perspiration and it cut off - Bummer. The second time
it collected about 25 values overnight before I had to remove it to shower.
It showed a fairly flat overnight BG. The third time was during the
evening/night and it worked well but showed 4-5 SKIPPED values again due to
perspiration. So far I'm pretty happy with it.

Pat