Re: [IP] Supplies carried

In a message dated 5/17/02 7:25:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have never yet used the infusion set in four
> years but it is there just in case and looking awfully ragged in it's
> plastic
> thing but it is OK.

One thing to be aware of - I had some unknown age tender 2 sets (only the
site) that I inheirited at a pump group meeting - I have used a couple and
found that they did not stick as well - apparently the adheisive can get old
- so should you ever need that spare set you might have to tape it down. I
usually try to rotate what I'm carrying.

Linda & Dax