[IP] Glucowatch

Well, this is my second day on the glucowatch.  The first 12-hour period
caught a nighttime low, and then the fact that my pump site had ripped out
(readings were skipped as my sugar skyrocketed).    The second trial was
less successful, I couldn't even get any readings after the calibration
period.  It just skipped 6 readings and turned itself off.  Oh well, I'll
try again tomorrow.  I have all these little bumps at the site, and during
the warmup period the site stings a little every so often while the fluid
is being sucked out.  It's going to take some getting used to, but it was
VERY cool to have 20-minute readings the first night!  The 2nd gen watch
comes out in a few months, and has 10-minute readings and only a 2-hour
warmup period instead of 3-hour.  2nd gen watch is free to those who
bought the 1st gen, which is very good to know!  Isn't technology

Miranda Miller
Society of American Magicians, Assembly 252
email @ redacted
www.sam252.org    www.mirandamagic.com