Re: [IP] What I carry with me

> I do exactly the same thing but I also carry extra pump supplies. ...and
> for those of you who might wonder, yes my handbag is heavy. ;)

For all the ladies out there  I can only imagine what my wife would be
saying, she complains enough now about all the "crap" she's forced to carry
now in her handbag.
however, it's not the same for the guy who just doesn't know how to
accessorize with handbags ( I always have the wrong one ; ) ) That's why I'm
still using my Medi-port bag that i used when I was injecting, ( which was
when...let's see.... oh yea, last week) I can just manage to get everything
I think I might need in it. I keep looking and when I find something I like,
I'm buying it.