Re: [IP] Questions for my Diabetes Educator(Billie)

I know exactly how you feel. I had a wonderful diabetes educator and just
lost her. I seem to do great for a month or so with great bloodsugars then
the trouble starts and I can't get control of them. I am having rollarcoaster
sugars and it seems no matter what I do nothing helps and I have noone to
turn to because none of the dr.'s around my area  know anything about insulin
pumps. I have been diabetic for 21 years and on the pump for 2. I wish I
could just give up sometimes. I am tired of feeling lousy all the time. I
feel like I am starting all over again. Hope you get the help and answers you
need.   Heather W.