Re: [IP] Beaded medical bracelets...

Hi all,

My daughter despised her medical bracelet until I "remade" it one day as a
surprise to her.  I took the "id emblem" and took it to a local bead shop
where I made her a custom made sterling silver bracelet with beads of all
colors.  I put hooks on BOTH ends of the bracelet part so she could just
clip it on and off.  Since I made the first one she has made several herself
and just clips it on to match whatever outfit she is wearing.  At first the
ladies who ran the bead shop thought I was nuts but then they really got
into it and helped me create her a beautiful bracelet.  I only spent $7 on
the bracelet so at that price we can afford for her to make all the
bracelets she wants.  Even her girlfriends (other 6th grade girls and their
moms) are getting into this and think her bracelet is cool.

Just an idea...       Sherri Lynn