Re: [IP] Medical id links

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
> Here is a link to a site that has really beautiful bracelets, some a
specifically medical bracelets.  The women that make these bracelets are
willing to make any bracelet on their web site to accommodate a medical tag,
and best yet, the prices are very reasonable.  Check it out.
HREF="http://beadjewelers.com/index.htm">Custom made glass beaded jewelry
featuring Bracelets, Earrings & Necklaces<

Your address link didn't work for me so I just went to
http://beadjewelers.com and I was off and running.  I have a Medic Alert
bracelet (with a clasp that's impossible to open and close one-handed) that
I never wear.  I'm planning to order one of their bracelets without an I.D.
tag and will throw away my frustrating bracelet!

Thanks for the info!