[IP] RE: frozen shoulder

In reading list input, I've seen a few references to a diabetic frozen
shoulder.  Could someone elaborate on what this is?  I'm experiencing a
limited range of motion in one shoulder and discomfort in trying to put
the arm behind my back.  I'm also experiencing some generalized joint
pain and wondering if this is related to diabetes and how and what can
be done for it.  Thanks in advance.  Ann.