[IP] Paradigm

  Just to let everyone know I just received a letter from mini med about the
program. Here it goes:

             We are pleased to announce that we will begin registration for
the Next Step
Exchange Paradigm Pump training in late May. We Previously stated that you
would be receiving complete registration info in April and apologize for the
delay in this communication. We are finalizing the scheduling of over 370
training sessions between June and December 2002 at over 160 locations around
the country. This scheduling is being done to give  you maximum flexibility
in Paradigm training opportunities and unfortunately the process has taken
longer than expected.

 You will be receiving a letter by March 20th with detailed instructions on
how to register for a Paradiam training near you. For your convenience, you
will be able to register by phone or, for faster service, online registration
will also be available.

Thank you for choosing Medtronic MiniMed as your partner in Diabetes
management and you patience with the training scheduling process.
Laurie Berg

Hopefully soon we will be able to exchange pumps. It also figures I just got
more supplies it today.
     Jen Korotko
      pumping since 1/2002 - dx 17 years ago