Re: [IP] Re:an IE Patch (I think you would like it)

At 02:08 AM 5/17/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >This is a virus which has been worming in and out of address books.  Do not
 >download! I am getting it also.  Look at the address to see if "kornet"
 >appears sometime in the messaging history.  Hope this helps!  Good news is
 >that I have never gotten the worm in my address book, so good chance you
 >won't either!

If you have anti-virus software running on your system and you've loaded
the current virus definitions, you will be protected from this virus.
Everyone who connects to the Internet (and if you get email, you're
connected) should have this protection going at all times.