Re: [IP] Questions for my Diabetes Educator

> My question is, what types of things should I ask in
> order to at least
> make an attempt at getting the help I feel I need.
> After my appointment
> on Monday, I was so angry and hurt that I was in
> tears.  I am feeling
> really alone with this disease.
> > Billie
I can empathize with you completely. I had my endo
appt. Wed and didn't make it out of the office before
I was in tears. My endo is supposedly great but in
3years hasn't helped me much other than putting me on
the pump. I hope u have better luck with the Diabetes
educator than I have. I find these people look at the
past 2 weeks of blood sugars and start shooting from
the hip. I don't seem to have any evident patterns.
I'm a little better on the pump because I can now
control the dawn Phenomenon but I usually always have
one out of 8-10 BG reading out of range. Maybe this is
normal? Also he has only done 2 A1c in 3 years because
he can tell I'm out of control and he never checks my
feet!!!!!!!!I'm looking for a new doctor. I know I
didn't answer you question but I really needed to rant
and rave. thanks

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience