Re:CFC (was [IP] Novolog insulin site mentions Insulin Pumpers)

> To be part of the CFC I believe you have to be a United Way Agency which
is a waaaaaaay lot of work.

I don't think it is a requirement, there are all sorts of org's that UW
wouldn't associate with that are in the CFC. I don't care for UW and
designate where my contribution goes. Promise keepers is one, it's a
Christian men's organization and I SERIOUSLY doubt it's a part of UW
it may be worth looking into.