[IP] RE: 9mm vs 6mm Infusion sets

I use both the 6mm & the 9mm soft-sets.  I find the 9mm's actually work
better, stay attached longer and just more reliable.  My body weight
dictates I use the 6mm's.

Mark Capozzoli

Has anyone ever switched from 9mm to 6mm infusion sets (any brand with
straight insertion as opposed to on the slant) and discovered an apparent
change for the better in insulin absorption?  I am considering the switch as
an experiment.  I am not experiencing any pain or other problem that would
prompt the switch.