Re: [IP] Paradigm Upgrade

There sure is a lot of inconsistent information going on.  I talked to a tech.
rep from MM yesterday.  People from Tech support seem more knowledgeable about
most of these issues.  I have a 508 and may trade up, still thinking about.
Here's what I was told yesterday:
1)  508 Quicksets are not compatible with the reservoir of the Paradigm, The
canola and inset portion is identical though, just not the part that connects
to the reservoir.
2)  One should order the 508 supplies as normal procedure, and MM will
exchange for Paradigm supplies if and when the upgrade occurs.